FlisKits Question

What's the difference between FlisKits 'Night Whisper' and 'FarScape'?
Just something I noticed different inbetween the online stuff and the
downloadable .pdf catalog.
Is there a difference?

Or is it something obvious like one has one engine and the other has six.
I believe it's because the producers of the S/F series "FarScape" had their lawyers write a little letter to FlisKits objecting to their using the name "FarScape". As far as I know, it is merely a name change, and no other changes.
Roy nar12605

Roy got it right.
The only difference between the two kits (FarScape and Night Whisper) is the name. In the future we will update the decals to reflect this name change, but for now the *only* difference is the name of the kit...
jim
Roy Green wrote:

Ask the lawyers...
This is a country which stands tallest in troubled times, a country that clings to fundamental principles, cherishes its constitutional heritage, and rejects simple solutions that compromise the values that lie at the roots of our democratic system. -- Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1972