FS-Estes Little Joe II

Hi all. I have an Estes LLJ-II kit in its original sealed never opened package. Kit #0892. Its for sale, and I'm not wasting my time on E-Bay. $175 or Best offer. Serious collectors please. R. Morrow Small Rockets Press

Reply to
Richard Morrow

What do you have against comedians?!?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

0892 is the "little" Little Joe, isn't it?
Reply to
Steve Decker

yep, mini engined 1/100 scale.

I don't buy to collect. I buy to build and fly. I just scratch built mine.

John

Reply to
John Stein

wow, I have one of those,. problem with mine is the magic dust got out when I opened the bag.

Reply to
almax

I bought one from someone here on RMR a couple of years ago; new in the sealed bag, absolutely mint condition...for $25. You can bet I had the bag open within minutes of receiving the package, and the X-Acto ready to go.

And it flies *very* well, and is always a crowd-pleaser. I got to fly it at NARAM-2000, and got a lot of nice comments on it. Right now the tower is snapped off, and the paint is getting rather worn...much like the one on display at the Johnson Spaceflight Center in Houston.

Reply to
Anonymous

You're welcome to dream. However, they go for about $40-$50 on eBay (plus shipping of course), though I did sell an opened one with an slightly ovalled tube for $67 (that, however, as an anomaly).

Scott Orr

Reply to
Scott D. Orr

I won one a few months back on ROL auctions. It is in mint condiition and I got it for about $48.00. I hope you can get a price you are happy with. I'm building mine soon. ;-)

Len Bryan

Reply to
Len Bryan

Mike; Shameless plug...

you need a new capsule, just let me know when the next SeaNAR soiree is and I'll drop one off for you. Mike

Reply to
Mike Schmidt