Taking a break to cool down

I've decided I'm getting too worked up over some of the garbage on rmr lately, so I'm going to take a break from it for a day or two.

Reply to
RayDunakin

l8r, Ray

stay well, spend some time with the family, and start your LDRS project

we'll be here when you get back

we love ya, Ray. It's just your politics we have issues with ;)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

If you wrap yourself with aluminum foil (shiny side out - this is important), you can block the TRA mind-control beams, and regain your free will.

Reply to
cave troll

What happens with the dull side out?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Colour Coded

No one will certify your motors.

Reply to
Colour Coded

I'd say something like "Take your time, we'll be here when you come back," but I'm not sure that would actually be taken as something encouraging. Might even be depressing....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Take a logic class.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Over 90% of the time WRT TRA.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He makes more sense than you do. You start off with a false premise and don't even know it. Did you take logic? Did you finish school?

You're one chap I wouldn't send a pence to.

Reply to
Colour Coded

According to jerry, we are one in the same.

Maybe we should tag team jerry!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

First thing he won't answer:

Why he has an LEUP but not an LEMP. My guess is he has applied for an LEMP but has been rejected by the ATF hence his hatred for the law.

Jerry?

Reply to
Color Clouded

He did have a LEMP before the fire. It was issued to Dynamic Propellant Technologies.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

ah! using alternate emails to circumvent killfiles

that speaks well of your argument ... NOT

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Did Jerry lose the LEMP because of the fire? Just give an opinion of course. We all know Jerry has lots of dimes he has a hard time managing.

Reply to
Couloir Coooded

I"m sure it was taken from him.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Stop the boat! Fish on!

Reply to
Couloir Coooded

It's easy enough to find out. Sure answers a lot of questions on why he can't get certified correctly.

Reply to
Couloir Coooded

ray: sorry to see you go..although we don't agree on alot I still value your contributions and your posts...... now for all the people in here that have been calling ray names and other people too..... you know who you are..... do you know how LAME that makes you look when you stoop to such practices? do you know how petty it makes you look? that you have to resort to calling people names since you seem to not be able to get your POV across? If you want to call each other names and insult each othe why not do it in personal email?

I think the people that call people in here names also need a "time out" thats right iz, you and jerry need to take a break from RMR until ray comes back.....

shame on you

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Dave Grayvis wrote in news:9y5Nb.8784$PL1.5071 @newssvr16.news.prodigy.com:

You simmer in your own juices, but you're easy to clean up after.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens