  2. John Lee
  3. Robert Kloss
  4. Brian Teeling
Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I thought not.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

(Promised $5000 in under a year) Invested $3311 (in over 3 years), received a small claims judgement for same and refused to accept payment voluntarily, would ONLY take it by force. That failed.

Sued "again" and spent over $200k on legal fees to get an additional judgement of some $4000.

Had a quadruple bypass following a heart attack.

Was ordered by the court to "return all Powertech assets". Returned exactly zero.

Subsequent related judgement over $1m.

(Promised $5000 in under a year) Invested about $3000 (in over 3 years).

Was ordered by the court to "return all Powertech assets". Returned some. Despite that he was paid a portion of his approximately $12000 judgement.

Subsequent related judgement over $1m.

(Promised $5000 in under a year) Invested about $50 (in over 3 years).

Was ordered by the court to "return all Powertech assets". Returned exactly zero.

Subsequent related judgement over $1m.

(Promised $5000 in under a year) Invested about $1550 (in over 3 years).

Was ordered by the court to "return all Powertech assets". Returned exactly zero.

Subsequent related judgement over $1m.

Hmmm. You seem to have left out those details.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Go Ahead and POST these judgements. Prove you're not a Pathalogical Liar.

No such judgements exist. (Except in jerry's foil protected mind)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I did. Fetch.

And your singular goal seems to be to try to disrupt the peace Treaty Frank and I have.

I will not let it change my position. Will you "work on him" till he changes?

Just checking.

I have a better idea. Identify yourself with certainty and I will prove it to you. IN COURT. That should satisfy you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I still do not see you judgement papers. Did you lose them? Perhaps the dog ate it?

Ther is No "peace treaty". Frank doesn't like you, and is still waiting for YOU To Pay him the tens of thousands of dollars YOU owe him and others, from the PowerTech Fraud Judgement against YOU!

You're not a DEADBEAT, are you?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I have a better idea. Identify yourself with certainty and I will prove it to you. IN COURT. That should satisfy you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Very nice double entendre, Len. ;-)

Mark Simpson

WHich just shows he can't do ANYTHING right...

Bob Kaplow

Eh? Which side of the pond are you posting from again?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn