Taking a break to cool down

Maybe that's what happened to jerry!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

... naaa, that's too easy!

Bob Kaplow

Did AT lose its LEMP because of their fire?

Bob Kaplow

you're absolutely right shockie

I resolve from this day forward to not call Ray any names

(ok, maybe just "dweeb", but only when he asks for it)

actually, I don't recall calling Ray names much, although I have been denigrating and derisive and disparaging

I'm sorry

I'll be good

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

In jerry's case, there was an ivestigation by the local Arson/Bomb squad and criminal charges filed in S.B. co..

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Oh? You mean the cops thought someone was trying to blow up Jerry's facilities?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Jerry was being investigated. (But of course you knew that.)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So you're saying they thought he was trying to blow _himself_ up?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Care to explain your most recent post, Mr. Coooded, or should I say Dave?

In the future, I recommend using multiple news applications for sock puppetry. Too easy to get confused otherwise.

- Kurt Kesler

Subject: Re: Tak>I"m sure it was taken from him.

It's easy enough to find out. Sure answers a lot of questions on why he can't get certified correctly.

--

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I think it means he got a "bite". You know, "hook, line and sinker"

Self-admitted trolling, but probably making that up as another trolling line. There are so many angles (anglers?)

This place is so fun. 8-)

-- Eric Benner TRA # 8975 L2 NAR # 79398

Reply to
Eric Benner

I resolve to ACCELERATE calling him names when he is behaving like a moron. Cutting bad behaviour slack is a bad idea. TRA showed us that. Over and over. The day for slack is dead. Rocketry will soon be too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Assumes facts contrary to evidence.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

At least they actually HAD a fire, unlike me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Post your real name so I can reply "properly".

I have never had a state or federal permit revoked.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No it doesn't.

When I delivered a LEMP it was still denied even though it WAS in the name of the certifying OEM and was issued to ME PERSONALLY as Kelly/Rogers demanded. I complied.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Although sock puppetry can be quite amusing, this effort was quite clumsy. Lacking in finesse, it was.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

What is the longest period of time you have gone without blaming TRA for your troubles? Motors aside, I have heard countless stories of people getting ripped off by you. Unknown if true but where there is smoke there is usually fire. What is it that you do that allows you or to post all day and night on this forum? A better question is why would you want to? Oh yeah I remember. RMR membership has nothing to do with following rules.

Reply to
motorman

Jerry, your LEMP was in the name of DPT. Did you have EX #s in the name of DPT? If so Show them.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Infinite.

I do NOT blame them for my "troubles".

I blame them for not following their own rules.

I balme them for false claims to a variety of authorities of "illegal acts" that turn out to not be the case.

I blame them for libel and slander.

I blame them for fraudulant pubications of articles from other magazines rewritten without the knowledge and consent of the original author to "harm me".

I blame them for THEIR ACTS.

Only.

The fact they are fixated on me aside.

Great. Name 3. Since they are countless I assume, perhaps incorrectly you do not mean "zero".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

State your name and address.

Reply to