Get the best ARCAS money can buy, before they are gone!

PENINSULA, Ohio USA -- A rare opportunity to purchase probably the best made high-power kraft cardboard rocket kit on the market is slowly drawing to a close. Doug Stout has just 10 of his unusually high quality 4.08" ARCAS kits left and when they are gone, they are gone forever.

Stout drew up plans for this Level 2 capable bird directly from the drawings and photos from Atlantic Research Corporation, the ARCAS' builder, with full permission from the company. You will not find a kraft cardboard kit on the market today as well manufactured as this one. This kit is built like high power kits used to be built, not the current variety of plastic and thin tubes you see now.

Full Story:

Planet News

I got one and it is incredible. I need to get off my butt and build it. It's a beauty all right. If you are on the fence about this one, jump in with both feet and you will not be disappointed.

Len Bryan

Reply to
lennyb

I started a build thread on mine on TRF. View it at:

Reply to
K Cornelius