Humor: Space Program Network News Coverage

Wes is definitely one of us!

Bill Sullivan

"Waking a person unnecessarily should not be considered a capital crime. For a first offense, that is." - Lazarus Long

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

of course he is. He was at NARAM last year...

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

"The Rocket Scientist" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

He makes a fine line of Ant Scale Saturn Model Rockets !

Reply to
AlMax

"fine" is not the right word. Much of the detailing would probably be considered "crude" by serious modellers. But that's not his target market. He's not targetting the NAR member looking to compete in Scale. For that, get Peter Alway's Saturn-V kit. But if you want a Saturn (several to choose from) that looks like a Saturn from 15' away, he's got some nice kits.

It's more along the lines of the old Estes 1:242 semi scale Saturn-V.

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I think "fine" describes the allure of his line. Instead of the run-of-the-mill, everyone-does-them models of the *manned* Saturn 1B's... he makes the oh-so-more intriguing unmanned versions.

Consider them the raw materials from which to accentuate and enhance to the level and detail you desire. Even with the finest quality scale kits; the modeler *still* enhances what is there.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Well, to be honest Bob, the amount of detailing you can give a Zooch Saturn is only limited by your own modeling skills and imagination.

You can build one in a day and fly it , or take a month or more to build it, the choice is yours.

Reply to
AlMax

I would say you caught the essence of my word "fine" greg ;-)

Reply to
AlMax