Humor: Space Program Network News Coverage

http://www.klydemorris.com/strips.cfm?strip_ID 72
Wes is definitely one of us!
Bill Sullivan
"Waking a person unnecessarily should not be considered a capital
crime. For a first offense, that is." - Lazarus Long

of course he is. He was at NARAM last year...
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
This is a country which stands tallest in troubled times, a country that clings to fundamental principles, cherishes its constitutional heritage, and rejects simple solutions that compromise the values that lie at the roots of our democratic system. -- Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1972
message

He makes a fine line of Ant Scale Saturn Model Rockets !

"fine" is not the right word. Much of the detailing would probably be considered "crude" by serious modellers. But that's not his target market. He's not targetting the NAR member looking to compete in Scale. For that, get Peter Alway's Saturn-V kit. But if you want a Saturn (several to choose from) that looks like a Saturn from 15' away, he's got some nice kits.
It's more along the lines of the old Estes 1:242 semi scale Saturn-V.
Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/Document/MayJun00.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
We need to ensure that actions by our government uphold the principles of a democratic society, accountable government and international law, and that all decisions are taken in a manner consistent with the Constitution.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I think "fine" describes the allure of his line. Instead of the run-of-the-mill, everyone-does-them models of the *manned* Saturn 1B's... he makes the oh-so-more intriguing unmanned versions.
Consider them the raw materials from which to accentuate and enhance to the level and detail you desire. Even with the finest quality scale kits; the modeler *still* enhances what is there.

--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)

I would say you caught the essence of my word "fine" greg ;-)

Well, to be honest Bob, the amount of detailing you can give a Zooch Saturn is only limited by your own modeling skills and imagination.
You can build one in a day and fly it , or take a month or more to build it, the choice is yours.