In .es land from May 16th-22nd

I'll be in Barcelona, Spain, from May 16th until 22nd, attending an IEEE 802.1 interim meeting.

I vaguely recall that there's a Spanish amateur rocketry organization based in Barcelona. If any of them read this list, please send me an e-mail either at snipped-for-privacy@propulsionpolymers.com, or snipped-for-privacy@nortelnetworks.com--perhaps there's an opportunity for a get together?

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Darren J Longhorn

My Spanish is kinda rusty but if you look at this line (from

conjunto del circuito va fijado sobre una plataforma de contrachapado, deslizante a través de los espárragos de transmisión del esfuerzo de sustentación

What I think it says is: The circuit board gets affixed to a plywood platform, sliding through the ASPARAGUS of the transmission of the sustenation effort.

Europeans and their food, huh? :-)>

Reply to
Gene

OH Thank Goodness...!!!

I though it said Veternarian Rockets...!!!

Save the rockets... They're all animals...LOL

Reply to
Hippiestew