Is it possible to ride a model - rocket???

I want to ride my rocket.Do you think that is a good idea?

Gerry Lintonice wrote:

Yes. You should leave tonight.
Bill, Phoenix
What a Moron
some of us are working on it :)
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)
Gerry Lintonice wrote:

Didn't Pee Wee Herman get into trouble for that ?
Didn't someone in the U.K.(or somewhere over there) just do that?

Well, by definition, it couldn't have been a MODEL ROCKET.
One of these day's we've got to digitize "A Day at North Park"...
On 7 Sep 2005 11:51:40 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

Yes! And even create new stuff of that stripe. Just imagine what you can do with today's software. Do you still have the cat lofter?
Alan

It's a KATlofter, And of Kourse I have it!
"in space, no one can hear them meow"