Kevin Bacon

Gene, Take your Lithium for God sake!!!

Mark Simpson

No, but they go "oynk" instead of "oink".

(booing myself already....)

Reply to
BB

GENE! Where have you been BUB??? I would guess driving the ladies nuts with your BIG rockets! :-)

Good to here from you.

KMJK

"If rockets were outlawed, who do you think will have them?"

Reply to
Karl M.J. Kowert

Some how I doubt that interspecies breeding, genetic missfits, what have you, will ever be accepted as Kosher no mater what the foot looks like. In fact, I'm wundering if they are happy with geneticaly engineered corn. How do they feel about artificial Bacon Bits?

Which rminnds me about the joke about the Senator, the Judge, and the HPR motor...

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Yer killin' me :)

Patrick - that's not the one where the HPR motor got lost up....

Reply to
IceAge

You could ask my cousin, Rabbi Kaplow...

I do remember hearing about a Kosher caterer that came up with a non dairy cheesecake that could be served with meat. Still, it wasn't well accepted, just because it didn't feel right.

Bob Kaplow

That reminds me....

(Jewish accent on)

A Jewish man goes to his Rabbi and says, Rabbi, I have a problem. I think my wife is trying to slowly poison me. The Rabbi says, bring her in and let me talk to her. So the man brings her in and they talk. After about an hour he comes out and says, I know what you need to do, come into my office and close the door. The man follows him in and the Rabbi says, my friend, you do in deed have a problem. The man says, what should I do? The Rabbi says, TAKE the poison!

In a month or so, the man is on his death bed and asks his wife to make him a final promise. She says sure, you know in our culture we always keep death bed promises, I'll do anything, what is it? The man says, 6 months to the day after I die, I want you to marry Sol. In stunned amazement she looks at him and says, I thought Sol was your worst enemy and you have hated him all of your 80 years. The man looks at her and says I DO!

Randy

Reply to
Stephen DeArman