Launch controller for sale

Hi group, if I'm breaking any rules posting this here I do appologise.
I have a very nice launch controller for sale on ebay right now on a
buy it now price - I've built 1 in the past which sold on ebay, and then i built 3 more for the people that didn't win! :-)
I've built another one, and I have the parts for 1 more box beyond that. I'm not building any more beyond that for a while as I'm sick and tired of making them.
Check my feedback for the positive comment about the one that did get sold through ebay.
The link for the auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category%67&itemY69901166&rd=1
Thanks, Andrew.
Add pictures here
✖
On 16 Apr 2005 05:18:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (whitecollar) wrote:

A very nice controller.
However, 48 pounds is a bit pricey for American tastes, methinks.
Add pictures here
✖
Yeah, that's nice -- but 48 lubs is a bit too steep for what is essentially an upgraded Electron Beam. Put a real 12V NiCad pask in there and it might be worthwhile to those who can't build their own launch controller.
--
Marty Schrader

Up and Over...
✖

Another one the same went for £35 recently - I know because it was brought up on uk.tech.rocketry (and someone decided to start flaming about it too....)
Best part of 50 quid does seem a bit steep, they are nice switches in a nice box, but switch in a box all the same.
--
Niall Oswald

Up and Over...
✖
Ok, all points taken and duly noted. It didn't sell, so it's back on ebay as an auction with a starting bid of £10.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5974151062&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
This isn't just some switches in a box, as Niall said - this box is PCB'd and has transistor switching for the continuity test, plus it's in a really nice anodised black aluminium housing.
I've sold 4 of these and everyone has been happy so far. Granted, it still runs from 4 AA's and yes, i could build something with bigger battery packs or capacitor discharge (see http://www.theiris.co.uk for my Cap Discharge unit - it's not for sale though) but people who need these features are not who this box was aimed at.
Cheers anyway, Andrew
Add pictures here
✖