Launch Report

What a great day in the neighborhood - actually an hour's drive out of town to the launch site.
3 x D12-0 cluster - Art Applewhite 10" saucer
3 x D12-3 cluster - Fliskit Richter Recker
B6-2 - Estes Bullpup (my son's) (and a second launch of the same)
D12-3 - Estes Pathfinder (my son's)
2 x C6-5 cluster - Fliskit Deuce's Wild
and last but presumably not least:
Ellis Mountain H50 in the Applewhite saucer to complete L1 certification.
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L0
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

snip
That sounds great! If you haven't seen Tom Binford's upscale Deuce's Wild look here: http://vernarockets.com/id6.html
Randy

Might I add my congratulations as well. And hopefully 2 more?
As the Skybusters shout when there's a successful certification: "MO' MONEY! MO' MONEY!!" ;-) Congrats! What kind of saucer are you going to use for your level two!
Chuck
bit eimer wrote:

Well, just had a look around and there is an EM SU motor in the Level 2 range (J228) that would fit in the 38mm mount. It would only stick 18 inches out the top! Now its got 4 1/2 times the thrust of the H50 I just used, so I have to wonder is my poor little saucer would take it.
Maybe I'll be able to find some plans for a big saucer somewhere.
Wait, what am I saying?! The only reason I got this stupid L1 was to do G clusters!!! Arghh, is that a sucking sound I hear?!
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

Yes, it is.
and now you are being reeled in !