Two good days of launchin (report)

BluesRocks launch Saturday, Elizabethtown KY, 5mph winds, 80 degree weather, and sunshine. My personal flights:

  1. 29mm Tri F O on a G38-4
  2. Estes Skywinder on a C6-3
  3. Estes Baby Bertha on a B6-4
  4. Estes 4" V2 on a E18-4
  5. Estes RTF Cruise Missile on a A10-3
  6. LOC IV on a G64-4
  7. Estes Big Daddy on a D12-5
  8. Estes Outlander on a E9-4
  9. Estes Executioner on a E9-4
  10. Estes Shuttle Express on a C6-5
  11. Estes Hi Flier on a B6-4
  12. Estes Mongoose on a B6-0/B6-6 combo
  13. Estes Hi Flier on a A8-5
  14. Estes Executioner on a F21-6 Pics at:
    Sunday at a field 5 minutes from home, freshly harvested and plowed, 5mph winds, 80 degrees, and more sunshine. Attracted a small crowd of around 15 people, pretty good considering the very rural area I live in :-)
  15. Estes Rattler 7 on a B6-4
  16. Estes Big Daddy on a D12-5
  17. Estes Skywinder on a C6-3
  18. Estes Fire Streak on a B6-4
  19. Estes 4" V2 on a F21-6
  20. Estes Executioner on a E9-4
  21. PML Tiny Pterodactyl on a F20-4
  22. Estes Snitch on a C6-0
  23. Custom Aztek on a B6-0/B6-6 combo
  24. Estes Hi Flier on a B6-4
  25. LOC IV on a G64-4 Pics at :
    A great weekend with lots of flying. Only one rocket damaged, the Executioner, on Saturday, crimped the body above one of the fins, but repaired by poking holes in the crimps and soaking with CA.

David Logan NAR#79313 L1 BluesRocks #5

Reply to
Dlogan

Great weekend indeed, David. Thanks for taking time to report. And that is a fantastic success rate! I think it's time for you to put some bigger motors in those things and push the envelope a bit. Otherwise, you won't have a reason to build more!

steve

Reply to
default