Req: Scan of back cover of Brinley's book

Wondering if someone who has a copy of Brinley's "Rocket Manual for Amateurs" would be willing to scan the back cover and either e-mail it to me or post in abmr? My copy was falling apart, so I decided to scan and PDF the whole thing. Of course, the back cover was missing, and in the interest of completeness....

Thanks in advance for any help.

If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to post the completed product in abmr. It's a big file, though (300M+) and would take several days.

Kevin OClassen NAR 13578 (finally found my original #)

Reply to
Kevin OClassen