Req: Pictures of 1930 Ford Woody

I just got the Revell '30 Ford Woody, kit number 2064 and was wondering if anyone of you guys has built this kit and could post some pictures to the alt.binaries.models.scale newsgroup. I am interested in front, back, sides and interior pictures. If there are some other woodies for the years 29 thru 32 they will do also. Many thanks in advance.

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman