Level 3 TrailerTrash Style!

Well Folks, this is how we do it in the desert.

The only way this bird is gonna look better is when it's up on blocks in the front yard...

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef

Jim

Can't get to your site with IE or Mozilla. Maybe server is down or something.

Reply to
JohnG

Sweet.

;)

Reply to
Gary

Tain't nuttin', wait til we fling it on a 5" sugar motor, makes those wimpy little AT Ms look like Estes motors....;)

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef

Jim

beautiful flight. I hope you post vids of the 5" motor flight. Makes me want to move to somewhere near a desert to launch on(our biggest launch field is 160 acres except in winter when we can drive out on the lakes and launch).

Reply to
Zak Orion

Here's a link to a 5" flight. And yea we have a lot of space for recovery which is rarely an issue considering we rarely get a wavier for anything above about 6K. And while the winter months are beautiful the summer months are hellish.

So be careful what you wish for...;)

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef

Jim

Congatulations, well done.

Bob Heninger Hillbilly Rocketry

Reply to
Bob Heninger

Marty worked hard on that rocket, I don't think he slept a wink the night before he flew it. And he did it the "honest" way, wouldn't do a trial flight on a sugar motor. I guess he was into the experience.

Reply to
Jim

So you used an LC and an MC altimeter, one of which was backup. What documentation do you have that shows these two use different deployment algorithms? Redundancy. One word says it all. If you question it, get a new dictionary.

Reply to
Robert DeHate

LOL Sugar motors. When you grow up, you wont want the candy.

Reply to
Robert DeHate