LOC Precision EZI-65 for level 1 cert motor choice

Where in Illinois were you? There's a lot of us around the Chicago area. Stop by and say hello next time.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Bob, she was referring to the LOC 4-29SS. Although it did come with

1/2" launch lugs.
Reply to
Darrell D. Mobley

Thanks for the input Larry, I don't have any advice on getting your wife involved. It seems you either like building and flying rockets or not. If she likes arts or crafts, maybe you could push that angle, since designing and painting is art and you can be very creative. When I was young, I lived in a neighborhood with lots of kids (late sixties) and everyone was into Estes-boys and girls alike. I forgot how much fun it was until my nephews got to be old enough that I wanted to do science oriented things with them. I got interested again on a whole new level. These are also great opportunities to teach them about electronics as well as how to create things with their hands. There dad is great and handy also, but not too much into hands-on science. My sister likes that they get exercise chasing the rockets.

Larry Lobdell Jr. wrote:

Reply to
lizardqueen

Reply to
lizardqueen

Reply to
lizardqueen

Reply to
lizardqueen

Reply to
lizardqueen

Reply to
lizardqueen

Ah, I was a teenager back in the late 60's - graduated from HS in 1967. Estes and Centuri were cool back then, but along came college, fast cars, and... In 1990 I re-discovered rockets, and the existance of H-M motors, and at last a rocket could actually be big enough to do something :) So now rockets are way cool again, but more expensive :( I guess I really blew it - none of our 3 kids ever liked chasing rockets. JOOC, how did you ever come up with lizardqueen?

Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell Jr.