Michigan Spacemodeling Champs date changed...

Here's a message from one of our CD's about the event... it's
postponed a week:
"It's official, MSC will be the LAST weekend of June, 6/26 and 6/27,
and not
the weekend before as was posted on our web site and in sport
rocketry.. I'
sorry for the confusion about the dates. This avoids
the Michigan Speedway event of the weekend before and is consistent
with our
permit from the College. That's three weeks away!
See you there.
Jim"
will be corrected shortly. Otherwise, the event
remains the same.
Shawn Switenky
Reply to
Shawn Switenky