Monster Garage . . . Monster Rockets!

The last time I launched a rocket was in the 60's. The other day I saw
the Discovery Channel and had to wipe the drool!
Ok, so I'm back to rockets.
I also noticed a BUNCH of people who would instantly qualify for
Monster Garage, so how about Monster Rockets!!!!
Put together a bunch of rocket looneys (that is what you call
yourself, right?) to build some kind of odd-ball rocket and launch it.
The flying porta-potty would certainly qualify!!!! So would the bunch
that launched it!
Dean
Reply to
Dean, Los Angeles
We do it all the time at Lucerne dry lake. 15 miles east of Apple valley Ca. :)
Dave Lucernatic since 1971 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Griffith NAR 14156 The R.A.T.T.-works Monterey Machine Products 1504-A Industrial Park Street Covina, CA 91722 U.S.A.
MONTMACH
Same with many people here on rmr. Welcome back!
RMR is certainly that but we're also about safety and there are rules, regs., etc. Check out the FAQ at:
Randy
Reply to
Randy
If you have quicktime....click on my sig file, click on 'download' , click on np-x3jmono.mov ............you'll see something like you never could have imagined in the rocket world......Ed Miller's idea of rocketry is 3FNC sux. :-)
Reply to
Chuck Rudy