rockets lift

i'm a first time ameture rocket builder and i was wondering how do you get lift off?????

Reply to
Pimp daddy Anthony

Hmm, naw,......... I won't go there. Please explain in greater detail. What do you mean exactly? How does one ignite the motor? What does one use for a motor? How is the rocket stabilized until it reaches self-stabilization? Please re-state your question and I'll see if I can answer it.

Reply to
Reece Talley

what kind of a appellation is "Pimp Daddy" ?

[ see what webTV has wrought? ]

- iz

Pimp daddy Anth> i'm a first time ameture rocket builder and i was wondering how do you

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Teenie-bop lingo common with the zit-creamers

Reply to
Reece Talley

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Pimp daddy Anthony) wrote in news:5790- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2278.public.lawson.webtv.net:

I don't know about everybody else, but I just push the launch button.

Reply to
David W.

I like it when somebody else pushes my button. Then I get to take pictures.

We're still talking about rockets, right?

ScottE

Reply to
ScottE

"ScottE" wrote in news:TgUtb.1670$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.news.adelphia.net:

My ex-wife used to push my button, so I dumper her.

Reply to
David W.

Check out: bubbrubb.com for a laugh, particularly the video on Mirror 1 or 2

Mark Simps> Teenie-bop lingo common with the zit-creamers

Reply to
Mark Simpson