NAR launch safety report is out

Take a look at http://nar.org/launchingsafely.html for the final report of the safety review committee. I haven't read the whole thing yet.
What I've glanced at looks very interesting.     Happy holidays,     Will
--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3

Thanks! Please provide links for the 1994, 1995, 1996, and 2002 reports mentioned therein.
Alan

Rocketry needed a water rocket safety code ?

Dihydrogenmonoxide is dangerous stuff.
Darren J Longhorn wrote:

Very, very dangerous stuff!
http://www.dhmo.org /

"Codify everything." -NAR and TRA

I can't. My cod piece is at the cleaners with the rest of my shining armor.
Randy www.vernarockets.com

It is the National Association of Rocketry, not the NAR of toy Questes rockets. ;)
They don't appear to be available online. I searched the NAR site to no avail.     Will
Alan Jones wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3

I could not find it either, that is why I asked? The /pdf/ directory is not listable.
Alan

Is it just my copy or is page 4 missing from this pdf file?
Mario
It's just you (really). Page 4 shows up as the 'summary' in my file (if you mean the page with the numeral 'four' in the corner -- I don't know how else you would mean...).
David Erbas-White
Mario Perdue wrote:

Strange, I downloaded it again and now have page 4. I've never seen a pdf download that skipped one page before...
Mario
David Erbas-White wrote:

Mario Perdue wrote:

Shhh!!! Don't anyone let Mario know how we did this, and we can get him next time, too!!! <G>
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Some browsers with the Acrobat plugin have the bad habit of either not rendering the entire PDF or not rendering a page of the PDF. I had the same issue with Firefox 1.5 + Acrobat 5 plugin. Downloading the PDF and then opening it in the full Acrobat Reader would render the entire document correctly.
-Aaron
Aaron wrote:

Probobly more of an issue with the acrobat plugin than the browsers - I've yet to see it well behaved in ANY browser.