NAR launch safety report is out

Take a look at

for the final report of the safety review committee. I haven't read the whole thing yet. What I've glanced at looks very interesting. Happy holidays, Will

Reply to
Will Marchant

Thanks! Please provide links for the 1994, 1995, 1996, and 2002 reports mentioned therein.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Is it just my copy or is page 4 missing from this pdf file?

Mario

Reply to
Mario Perdue

It's just you (really). Page 4 shows up as the 'summary' in my file (if you mean the page with the numeral 'four' in the corner -- I don't know how else you would mean...).

David Erbas-White

Mario Perdue wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Strange, I downloaded it again and now have page 4. I've never seen a pdf download that skipped one page before...

Mario

David Erbas-White wrote:

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Shhh!!! Don't anyone let Mario know how we did this, and we can get him next time, too!!!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Rocketry needed a water rocket safety code ?

Reply to
ArtU

Some browsers with the Acrobat plugin have the bad habit of either not rendering the entire PDF or not rendering a page of the PDF. I had the same issue with Firefox 1.5 + Acrobat 5 plugin. Downloading the PDF and then opening it in the full Acrobat Reader would render the entire document correctly.

-Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

Reply to
Will Marchant

Probobly more of an issue with the acrobat plugin than the browsers - I've yet to see it well behaved in ANY browser.

Reply to
John Bowles

Dihydrogenmonoxide is dangerous stuff.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

"Codify everything."

-NAR and TRA

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Very, very dangerous stuff!

Dave Grayvis

I can't. My cod piece is at the cleaners with the rest of my shining armor.

Randy

<randyolb

It is the National Association of Rocketry, not the NAR of toy Questes rockets. ;)

Reply to
Alan Jones

I could not find it either, that is why I asked? The /pdf/ directory is not listable.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones