NAR Launch Window Online

I just recently took over the NAR Launch Window Online database and I am in the process of making sure it is up to date. It was just pointed out to me that it had a entry for a defunct section. I would appreciate it if everyone that reads this could go to the NAR Launch Windows Online and check out the entry for their section and make sure the information is current and up to date. If it isn?t, please have the appropriate person from the section send a updated request using

Thanks

Reply to
Bruce Canino

Bruce, put this on ROL as well