[NASA report] Shuttle disaster

I just got through listening to the news conference by the committee that did the report on the shuttle disaster over Texas.

I found it very notable many of the exact same issues I have repeatedly raised about cultural issues at TRA and NAR are considered central elements of this report as well. NAR and TRA boards would be well advised to obtain a copy of this report and take to heart the cultural change proposals made in this report.

Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Trying to make (lying) political hay out of the shuttle tragedy?

Man, you have not a shred of decency in you, Irvine.

Crawl back under your rock.

- George Gassaway

Reply to
GCGassaway

How predictable is it you would REACT and not even read the posters' reply supporting what I posted.

Just Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine