[NASA report] Shuttle disaster

I just got through listening to the news conference by the committee
that did the report on the shuttle disaster over Texas.
I found it very notable many of the exact same issues I have repeatedly
raised about cultural issues at TRA and NAR are considered central
elements of this report as well. NAR and TRA boards would be well
advised to obtain a copy of this report and take to heart the cultural
change proposals made in this report.
Jerry Irvine
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Trying to make (lying) political hay out of the shuttle tragedy?
Man, you have not a shred of decency in you, Irvine.
Crawl back under your rock.
- George Gassaway
Reply to
GCGassaway
How predictable is it you would REACT and not even read the posters' reply supporting what I posted.
Just Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine