Space Shuttle accident report released

Nope, but YOU just posted, "Didn't Jerry just post that it was all NAR/TRA's fault?"
Pure FUD and misdirection.
You are qualified to be on the Boards of associations now.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Don't believe everything you hear. The area where the foam came from was coated with "BX-250, a polyurethane foam applied with CFC-11 chlorfoflorocarbon." (page 51) And niether the Cloumbia or Challenger disaster was caused by any lack of asbestos. Blame the right wing extremists for comming up with such hate-mongering.
===========================
Anti-environmental myths
skepticism
Jim Norton
The same thing happened with the "Twin Towers". I believe that most, if not all, of the people that died would have survived, if the engineers had kept with the original design plan to coat the steel girders with asbestos insulation. The buildings would have stood long enough for an evacuation.
Reply to
David George
(Top-posted mess reconfigured)
Eh? You mean chickens stole the asbestos? Or are you trying to continue trolling the envirokooks with your Art Bell nonsense?
Reply to
Kurt Kesler
"Kurt Kesler" wrote in message
It starts here;
and gets better...
and better...
today, it's cats tomorrow, the world!!!!!!
steve
Reply to
default
Duh??? Who is Art Bell? Chickens?? What chickens? I mean government eco-regulations. I think independently. I expect you do the same....
Reply to
David George
Not necessarily. Working in the construction industry, I've seen how easily that type of fireproofing can be damaged. The *slightest* hot-spot would weaken the trusses enough to cause a collapse.
Reply to
Len Lekx
What really happened is the shuttle exploded. Political wrangling has no place in the discussion, as it contributes nothing but noise. Might as well really blame chickens.
As to whether the envirokooks or the dittoheads are correct? Don't care. You guys are the individuals with an agenda, not me, and the ones using the explosion as an excuse to launch into politically motivated diatribes.
My agenda? Just fix the blasted thing and start flying again.
Reply to
Kurt Kesler
Sure have. The local rag doesn't carry Get Fuzzy, so I have it e-mailed to me every day. The cat is chicken feed.
-- Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 Level II
Reply to
Christopher Deem

Site Timeline