Space Shuttle accident report released

the PDF file can be viewed or downloaded in full or by chapter from

- iz

Reply to
izzy

Nope, but YOU just posted, "Didn't Jerry just post that it was all NAR/TRA's fault?"

Pure FUD and misdirection.

You are qualified to be on the Boards of associations now.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Didn't Jerry just post that it was all NAR/TRA's fault?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Don't believe everything you hear. The area where the foam came from was coated with "BX-250, a polyurethane foam applied with CFC-11 chlorfoflorocarbon." (page 51) And niether the Cloumbia or Challenger disaster was caused by any lack of asbestos. Blame the right wing extremists for comming up with such hate-mongering.

===========================

Anti-environmental myths

skepticism

Jim Norton

Why? Because your website says something else?

Well heck, this is too easy.

Kurt Kesler

Reply to
David George

(Top-posted mess reconfigured)

Eh? You mean chickens stole the asbestos? Or are you trying to continue trolling the envirokooks with your Art Bell nonsense?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

It starts here;

and gets better...
and better...
today, it's cats tomorrow, the world!!!!!!

steve

Reply to
default

Duh??? Who is Art Bell? Chickens?? What chickens? I mean government eco-regulations. I think independently. I expect you do the same....

Reply to
David George

Art Bell is Taco Bell's brother...

Kurt has an obsession with chickens. Get used to it...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Allow me to rephrase that (subject line)

Reply to
default

This sure beats endless political debates.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Not necessarily. Working in the construction industry, I've seen how easily that type of fireproofing can be damaged. The *slightest* hot-spot would weaken the trusses enough to cause a collapse.

Reply to
Len Lekx

I've been following this, $5 on the chicken.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Heston says soylent green is, CHICKENS!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

What really happened is the shuttle exploded. Political wrangling has no place in the discussion, as it contributes nothing but noise. Might as well really blame chickens.

As to whether the envirokooks or the dittoheads are correct? Don't care. You guys are the individuals with an agenda, not me, and the ones using the explosion as an excuse to launch into politically motivated diatribes.

My agenda? Just fix the blasted thing and start flying again.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Sure have. The local rag doesn't carry Get Fuzzy, so I have it e-mailed to me every day. The cat is chicken feed.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Living like a pig, priceless.

Reply to
Alan Jones

Kurt Kesler

What really happened is the shuttle exploded.

Reply to
GCGassaway

Reply to
Jerry Irvine