Space Shuttle accident report released

That would be a "nit", George. But you are correct.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I think this is why organizations - companies usually - tend to re-org fairly often. They avoid the tendency to become bloated. Of course, that doesn't address the competence issue.

And promulgated by Washington politicos.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I'll second that......add to it the fact that most of the firetowers were cut in two and there was no escape, sadly, it was just a matter of time.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Chr$) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com: