DCC/shuttle

Hi everyone, Is there a shuttle/station stop unit I can buy to work on my DCC layout? Other options? I want to run a shuttle railcar service from my terminus to
a branch station, stop for a while, then return. Thanks, scoot

You can do this automatically with a Lenz gold decoder, using track sections with one feed wire fed through diodes to create "asymmetric DCC". You can program the stopping period at the ends and you can even have intermediate stops.
MBQ

Also works with the silver decoder,so you can save a few pounds.
neil.