NEW USER - Please ignore - just a test

This is my first attempt at posting. I just want to see if it gets through

Reply to
Great Magician

You have succesfully learned to post with a fake name. Welcome to the cacophoby.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, posting with a pseudonym is not a sufficient condition to be a jerk, nor is it a required condition.

Reply to
bit eimer

What is a "cacophoby"?

Reply to
Tweak

True - it's just one of several indications. If anyone can spot a jerk, it would be Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I wasn't.

But you were.

Probably a pre-emptive strike, eh??

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The ultimate in hiding your identity is to use one of the many internet services that replace your real name with some sort of ID that can be just about anything, such as AOL, Prodigy, or Compuserve. If I'd only had the insight to post with a name like snipped-for-privacy@compuserve.com I'd have never got kicked out of the secret society rocket club.

Bob Kaplow

What did you get kicked out of? and why?

Reply to
bit eimer

Maybe he just has a cold :-)

John

Reply to
John Stein

Ancient rmr history - you do know how to use google right?

Reply to
Phil Stein

But you didn't, and then you did.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I do believe that constitutes TRA history.

rmr only logged perspectives on it.

Permanantly.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine