Nozzle question

Thats really an E6 isn't it, but again with a massive spike. Makes me wonder if the nozzle is ever running at any kind of optimum level!

How far off is the 'F72' then?

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Nozzle?! Have you checked out the delivery end of one of these? It's just a big fricken hole.

About as far.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Now Bob, I know you were there when many distroyed models on the new D18 when it came out.

droping scale models from the air ?

Reply to
ArtU

Alive and well.

Reply to
Mike Dennett

Actually, back then my involvement was reading about it in MRm... I was a member for about 5 years before I actually participated in an NAR event. But a year later I was competing at NARAM, and haven't missed one since.

Bob Kaplow