OT: Atari Adventure Thread Drift

XLV! XLV! XLV!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

If you liked Atari Adventure, Do a web search on the word "indenture" and you will find a PC version of it complete with extra rooms. I still have yet to solve the new 4th game.

For even more nostalgic fun, download PCAE (PC atri emulator) and the new adventure plus rom and you get even more levels of adventure to play, complete with more castles, dragons that look like dragons instead of ducks, etc.

Interesting that two of my unrelated hobbies have converged on this board!

-Chr$

Reply to
Chr$

Back i nthe 70s, when I was in college at NU, we had the world chess champion computer. I knew the guys that wrote it. Really amazing programming, and access to one of the most powerful computers on the planet to run the thing on.

Bob Kaplow

I guess it is a geek thing, when I saw 'NU' and wondered Niagara University, Northeastern University, etc. Then I saw 'the world champion chess computer' and I said.. AHA! Chess 4.3 from Northwestern University in Chicago....

Pass me my slide rule and pocket protector, please!

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Richard Hubbard