April Fools Day adventure

--Just put up some photos from my latest adventure. Text still needs some tweaking, but enjoy...

steamer

Very nice, Looks like a lot of fun. Didn't know you could still do that sort of thing in Kalifornia

Reply to
Mister Ed

And no doubt more complicated when someone's shooting back at you.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Loved it! Someday I'm going to build a cannon. Likely the gattling gun will come first though.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Nice repoprt . . . errr web article, Ed. Thanx!

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Wow. Now I know whom I should never piss off...

Ignoramus25732

Way cool, great stuff:-D

John

Reply to
JohnM

Reply to
Robert Swinney

--Yeah, but we'll only be able to keep doin it, I expect, if we don't share the addresses too much. There's another event a few hundred miles away, but aside from those two the only ones I know about are 4th of July Civil War reenactments; fun but not as much fun as doin' it yerself, heh.

Reply to
steamer

California is a big state and you can get away with lots of "stuff," so long as you stay away from the big cities. I have a place a couple hours drive north of Willits and we had an interesting little cannon incedent. It seems that a neighbor got caught cutting some trees on another neighbor's property (kind of a big no-no...) which got brought to the attention of the sheriff. A couple deputies (whom we maybe see come around once or twice a year) got sent out to talk to him... He fired on them, or at least threatened them, with a cannon, at least so the story goes...

Reply to
Jerry Foster