MPC Atari (van/car) models?

MPC made a line of (snap) model kits based on Atari games, and I've managed to find Battlezone and Missile Command, but are there any others? I couldn't find anything on Google, possibly due to not being able to find a good search string...

I've heard rumors of Asteroids, Centipede and Tempest models, but can anyone confirm these, or others I haven't mentioned?

And of course, if anyone has any for sale...

Reply to
Russ Perry Jr

MPC's 1983 catalog lists the following Atari Video Game vehicle kits:

Missile Command Van (Dodge Street Van), 1-2205 Asteroids Pickup (Chevy Pickup), 1-2206 Centipede Panel (Old Ford? Panel Truck), 1-2207 Battlezone Van (Futuristic Van), 1-2208

None of these kits appear in the 1984 MPC catalog so I think it's safe to assume that these were the only four kits in the Atari series.

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

Hmm, no sign of them in the 1982 catalog either I take it?

Anyway, thanks much for the info... Looks like I'm halfway there!

Reply to
Russ Perry Jr