U.S. Senate hearing on Lunar Exploration webcast

this info was passed to me by a NSS member, and I thought it might be of interest

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I believe the CIA gave the Senate a virtual tour via LSD injections in the

80s after assuring the Senators that the effect would be temporary and would not interact with any of the mind altering drugs were taking at the time.

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre