Is the name "David Shatzer" familar?

Same guy that bought the rail launching equipment, http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:gwEfFqYjlaQJ:

shrox

Excerpt:

"Be Aware for America

Since the OK City bombing, the issue of using ammonium nitrate fertilizer for criminal use has become front-page news in print and television media, as well as on the Internet. To address this issue, ATF has entered into an agreement with The Fertilizer Institute, The Association of American Plant Food Control Officials, and the Agricultural Retailers Association to promote the "Be Aware For America" (BAFA) campaign. This initiative encourages cooperation between the fertilizer industry (manufacturers, distributors, and dealers) and law enforcement to help make America safer. BAFA promotes two simple steps as a way to prevent the misuse of ammonium nitrate: protecting the product through adequate, secure storage and proper bookkeeping and knowing the customer. The BAFA campaign is a partnership with government, industry, and private business to ensure a safer environment for fellow law enforcement and the general public."

SPECIAL EMPHASIS BY JERRY IRVINE

"knowing the customer"

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

I told you so.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Imagine:

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Since the 9/11 atrocities, the issue of using sport rocketry motors

What are you quoting this from??

Reply to
RayDunakin

I thought this line was rather curious.......is cooperation spelled"wop em up side the head until they 'coopetate'?"

like locking stuff in a shed 100 feet from an inhabitable building? In a remote corner of a property? Might as well put a sign on it, 'Take me please'

so only those selling do the bookkeeping?

never sell to a guy named Shatzer ;-)

I see nothing about the end user......maybe the positives outweigh the negatives here. Does one need a permit to buy Fertilizer?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com:

I made a few obvious substitutions to the BATFE press release about ammonium nitrate fertilizer.

Of course, ammonium nitrate is easier to buy in large quantities, easier to buy secretly, and far more useful in making much larger explosive devices than APCP motor reloads, so it's clear which should more heavily controlled.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens