Urgent help on OPC letterature

Hi all, I am desperately in need for information on OPC. Things I am interested in are like: 1- the difference and advantages over Modbus and DDE?
-in cost, -time stamping of Data, -redundancy philosophy? - (anything that could be easy for me to read through, i mean not the whole technicalities....)
2-what is the OPC/DX with respest to the OPC?DA and OPC/ A&E?
Please help, Kazamaza
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=opc+&btnG=Google+Search
--
"The difference between fiction and reality
is that fiction must make sense."