Phil Stein are you a roo too ...

I see Jerry as someone who has a great variety of rocketry related experiences & knowledge. One thing I like is that he has a different perspective on the way a lot of things that make the organization. I think he's realistic enough to know that the BATFE isn't going away tomorrow & for now we have to play by their rules.

- Phil Stein 2003

Boy were you 100% wrong about Skippy! "play by who's rules?"

The above is from the roorockets.com aka usrockets.com website ... fantastic reading and halarious!

Reply to
Beatle Man

So Phil .. roo got your tounge? I know it hurts ... be in the end things WILL be set right :)

Reply to
Beatle Man

Roo got your tounge Phil ... see this is what I mean about some of you being worthless shit ... you scream and hollar but when your balls are to the walls, you faint ... Phil please explain your comments in 2003 and the recent Truths about your pal Skippy ... your silience is deafening! See what I mean about this community ... not worth 2 bits in most cases ... just a bunch of adult kids who are easily swayed to the tunes of Skippy's flute ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

So Phil .. roo got your tounge? I know it hurts ... be in the end things WILL be set right :)

Reply to
Beatle Man

PLONK! Google troll.

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

PLONK. Sender mainrain snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Beatle Man) now blocked.

Reply to
bit eimer

Where did you got this stuff? I don't disagree with it.

There are areas where Jerry & I agree & disagree. Don't confuse me with some moron that thinks he has to either agree or disagree with everything someone says.

Jerry owns you. You can't get him out of your mind.

Reply to
Phil Stein

On that basis I still own BOTH Bridget (clueless about rmr posts) and Steve (Beatle Man).

Sad really. I could say "get a life", but given their many co-dependencies and personal and financial limits, that is too high of an expectation. Basic maintenance and survival is the best they can hope for. In that endeavor I wish them the very best.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine