Phoenix Rocketry Might Kat Dual Deployment

Hi, I building a Phoenix Rocketry Might Kat (renamed K.E.W after my fiancé)
that I want to build it so it does the 8 motor cluster but I shall also have an
inertchangble mount such as 3 x 24 or X x 18mm etc. The main issue is I want to
add a dual deployment so she splits into sections. My problem is I have the
following to use without changing the length of the bird: -
1. 24'' BT before MMT section is made (19'' after MMT section)
2. Allow I guess 5'' max for the MMT section as I shall do clusters of 3
Estes E9's
3. I'm going to using my G-wiz LC deluxe for deployments
Please can you help and any drawing will be great (paint job ones). I have no
idea what to make or use for the bay for my electronics.
All help is going to be really great full received here.
Pete
Reply to
PJAlchemist

Site Timeline