project & skills database www.inforelation.com

Dear newsgroup member!

My name is Mike Baran. I am the author of

database. It helps You offer Your specific experience, skills or knowledge and in exchange contact people with specific experience, knowledge and skills in each science field ! You can also organize project team with them! This service is at present free of charge.

Best regards, Mike Baran

P.S. If you find

useful, please inform your friends.

DATA PROTECTION

At inforelation your registration e-mail is not presented to others. Do not put your email (or telephone) into your messages to avoid the potential misuse

Reply to
Inforelation - Mike Baran