Cyber RMR?

After reading this:

Can you folks even possibly imagine a "cyber RMR"?

What a freakin' hoot!

I wonder what Jerry's avatar would look like?

Or Chris Taylor's?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

The trolls would steal everybody's avatar heads. The cyberscape would be littered with used "did too's" and "did nots." Newbies would get cyber-mugged in dark cyber alleys. Jerry would be selling cyber motors but they wouldn't be certified for cyber rockets by the TRA cyber cops...

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

ROFL

Jerry

Jerry Irvine

Ummm....at that resolution the JPG looks like me after the one and only time I ever ate a bowl of authentic Texas chili...on a dare...

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

Well, if you read into it, we would need to appoint 12 Wardens with Smiting capabilities. So, in Cyber RMR, one could say, "Troll, I Smite thee".

We would also have to shut the Alter and Pulpit down as well as they did, or preachers about TRA/NAR sins would be popping up and giving sermons.

wait, humm..... We already have all that, no need to change, it's been done on rmr first !

I wonder who invented it.

Reply to
almax

You said "cyber.."..hehhehhehhehhehhehhhehhehhhehhehhhe

Reply to
Gene