Quest B6-0's - where?

I seem to recall someone posting a message about Quest B6-0's being available in quantity at one of the on-line vendors, but danged if I can now find the post, here or elsewhere (TRF, OldRockets, etc).

The message was something to the effect that the vendor had bought out the entire B6-0 inventory from Quest.

Does anybody recall seeing it, and if so, can you please post the vendor?

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Google: quest b6-0

Results:

Fred Shecter

Thanks, Fred. I had found those, and they look good. I was just trying to find the post/link I saw the other day. There was a brief summary detailing how the vendor had bought out all the motors. Now it seems to have vanished. Oh well...

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

One additional search with similarly useless results:

Fred Shecter

We have a bunch...

Countdown Hobbies