Quest B6-0's - where?

I seem to recall someone posting a message about Quest B6-0's being available in quantity at one of the on-line vendors, but danged if I can
now find the post, here or elsewhere (TRF, OldRockets, etc).
The message was something to the effect that the vendor had bought out the entire B6-0 inventory from Quest.
Does anybody recall seeing it, and if so, can you please post the vendor?
Thanks, Doug

Google: quest b6-0
Results: https://www.discountrocketry.com/model-rocket-engines-quest-rocket-engines-c-9_66.html
http://www.asp-rocketry.com/specials.html
http://www.sirius.com /
message

https://www.discountrocketry.com/model-rocket-engines-quest-rocket-engines-c-9_66.html
Thanks, Fred. I had found those, and they look good. I was just trying to find the post/link I saw the other day. There was a brief summary detailing how the vendor had bought out all the motors. Now it seems to have vanished. Oh well...
Doug

One additional search with similarly useless results:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.models.rockets/search?q=quest+b6-0&start=0&scoring=d &
http://www.sirius.com /
We have a bunch... www.countdownhobbies.com