Re: Free Flat Screen Monitor or TV if you please

Guess you will lose your account for spamming.

Hey- > I know this stuff is getting a little tired but they really are > giving away a lot of free stuff. All you have to do is join, complete > an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. > > To help me get my Flat Screen, click this exact link to join, or > copy and paste it into a browser: >
> > If you haven't been following the Free Ipod/Free Flat screen story and > aren't sure you believe it, check out this link. > >
lat_screens_proves_to_be_true/ > > > Or, check out this independent ratings site > >
Mike