Re: James Leverton

He is a POS!

James Leverton still hasn't sent me a motor from a ROL auction. I sent him > $100 and it's been a month since I last heard from him. Don't give him the > benefit of the doubt. He is a master of Fraud. > > Jim
Reply to
Tim Summers

I won an ROL auction for a 38/1080 motor on July 18. Sent $80 plus $8.55 shipping thru PayPal July 22.

Asked about shipment on July 26 and was told it was shipped July 24.

After more than a month of sending Emails (about one in three were answered) was given a tracking number that showed package shipped to my zip code on July 28.

Finally lost hope and figuring I got ripped off bought the motor from local hobby shop. Came home THAT day and the motor was sticking out of my mailbox. Go figure. Marking on the packaging seemed to indicate it was shipped on July 28, parcel post for $5.04.

Count me as a relieved (not satisfied) customer. Looking at recent ROL auction feedback and posting here, I have to feel lucky (even though I now have a extra motor). Glad I'm done with the guy.

...Fred

Reply to
Fred Taverni