Re: M motor on a Ultimate Endeavour

I am toying with the idea of doing my CAR level 4/Tripoli level 3 with a

> Ultimate Endeavour. Seeing as I did all my other certs with a Small > Endeavour (levels 1&2) and Endeavour (level 3), I figured I would keep up > the tradition. I have not decided on a motor yet or anything but was > wondering if anyone has some experience with M motors and this particular > rocket. Anything to look out for?

One would think that with CTI moving into the market with authority you would be able to plan on a CTI 75mm or 98mm M for that Cert.

Jerry

> Thanks in advance!! > > Tim > >
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I can definitly say that it will be a CTI motor.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Check out

for an Ultimate Endeavour that can fly a 75 or 98mm M

Paul

Reply to
Cereal_kid_joe

Tim Lehr flew his on a N2000. It was glassed though. He now has an all glass version that is flown on N2000's.

Reply to
Stephen