Re: More new Estes kits

I have a Canadian Arrow, Rubicon, & Thunderstar in production. Have upgraded them all to accept E engines....

The Cluster rings that came with the Thunderstar are junk, they fell apart as soom as the glue hit them.

I will update as soon as I fly them :-)

Scott

A little birdie tells me that the Canadian Arrow and the Starchaser > Thunderstar have arrived. Check your favorite online retailer for > availability. > > Of course, if you took my advice the last 26 times I gave it, you would > already have ordered them and they will be shipped to you as soon as > they open the cases and fill your 'back-order'. > > I'm guessing they will update their website asap (perhaps after filling > the back orders?). >

;-)

> -Fred Shecter >
Reply to
Scott

Scott,

What were they? White card stock? Black Letramax?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

What glue did you use? I had no problems with mine (using carpenter's glue).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White