Magnum Status

Does anyone know the outcome of the Magnum sale or shut down and customer accounts refunds.

Ken

Reply to
Kenneth Jarosch

They stated they would shut down if not sold so either way Ross is retired. Now he can fly some friggin rockets!

I wonder if hid suppliers will force HIM to tender an illegal LE*P?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe you can have it deducted from the $2000 donations to each NAR and TRA he promised?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No body would want that. I still have a lot of motors to burn. We need all the help we can get. But I would prefer to donate directly and not by proxy. :-)) Ken

Reply to
Kenneth Jarosch