Re: NAR - Pressing the Fight Home

Bunny, I posted this to RMR about a week ago. Can you please update and correct the status as discussed below

Thx, Philip

-- Start previous message

OdorDestroyer.com

Bunny, I posted this to RMR about a week ago. Can you please update and correct the status as discussed below

Thx, Philip

-- Start previous message

OdorDestroyer.com

I was curious what the definition of "pro bono" was. Thanks.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

"for free"

originally from the Latin "pro bono publico," or "for the public good"

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

lawyers do some work for free, it is called "pro bono".

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

Q: What's the difference between the BATFE and the Mafia?

A: The Mafia follows its rules.

Bob Kaplow