Re: NAR - Pressing the Fight Home

Bunny, I posted this to RMR about a week ago. Can you please update and correct the status as discussed below
Thx, Philip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Start previous message ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Ok guys, here's what I see as the present summary of the current lawsuit
status. Would Bunny/Ken please fill in the blanks.
Bunny, I posted this to RMR about a week ago. Can you please update and correct the status as discussed below
Thx, Philip
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Start previous message ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Ok guys, here's what I see as the present summary of the current lawsuit
status. Would Bunny/Ken please fill in the blanks.
I was curious what the definition of "pro bono" was. Thanks.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

"Mark B. Bundick" < snipped-for-privacy@idonttakespam.earthlink.net> wrote in message
Greg Cisko wrote:

"for free"
originally from the Latin "pro bono publico," or "for the public good"
David Erbas-White
Greg Cisko wrote:

lawyers do some work for free, it is called "pro bono".
Q: What's the difference between the BATFE and the Mafia?
A: The Mafia follows its rules.
"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in and the West in general into an unbearable hell and a choking life."