Re: F/S Load Cells

Al, They are single point. Pls e-mail me privately.

I can't locate that model on the Flintec web site Would you please post the > tpe (single point, beam, tension, etc.) otherwise if you can send me a scan > of the datasheet or post it a ABMR, I would appreciate it. > > Thanx > > Hello All, > > > > I have (2)Flintec load cells for sale, model # SP4-30. They are 30kg > (66lb) > > models with a range of up 150%. The operating voltage is 5-15v dc. I am > > asking $15 (US) a piece. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Jeff Grey > > > > > >
Reply to
Jeff Grey

i'll buy one for $15, as posted.

how do you want to proceed?