Any Lincoln welder fans? FS: Lincoln MIGs

Two POWER MIG 255:

Two Idealarc SP-200:

Pick up in Berkeley, IL, no shipping.

I have not yet picked them up at auction.

Ignoramus23204

RoyJ

You can email me at ichudov AT gmail DOT com

This Hardinge has a lot of tooling.

Ignoramus23204

The Power MIGs are single phase for sure, not so sure about Idealarcs.

Reply to
Ignoramus15653

Lincoln lost me as a customer after my experiences with a POS SP175Plus.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Yes, I remember the story. I stay in the blue camp, personally.

Ignoramus15653

I would say, they are harder to sell for cash, but not really harder to sell in general.

Ignoramus15658

I can give you a credit card number. And I had some checks laying around here somewhere from the last owner of this property............ BTW, do you ship to PO Boxes? ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Companies buy three phase welders from me all the time, usually they pay by check or paypal.

Ignoramus15658