Re: Naram Live Goblin CATO pictures

I did. he (Thomas Beach) has 2 CDR's totally full (had to overburn a wee bit) of almost 900 pictures

yes that cato was totally cool. I got so incredibly lucky getting that especially ALL OF IT with all the flaming parts. Very cool.

There is a really amazing photo on Chris Taylor's Naram Live web site > showing what appears to be an Estes Goblin with a mid-air CATO. >
(Day 2 Page 7) > Then in the next shot we see the model touch down (looks like a mylar > streamer) seemingly un-harmed. > > A very cool couple of shots. Does anyone know who's rocket this is? Is it > an original Goblin, or a clone? Was the airframe un-damaged by the cato? > After seeing these neat photos, I am curious to learn more about this > rocket. > > - Note to Chris... You should submit some of your Naram Live shots to Sport > Rocketry magazine ! > > Scott Sager > > > > > ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- >
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups > ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr