Re: Senate Report for July 8, 2003

Does S 724, in fact, kill the court action in its entirety? I am not certain that this is so. Correct me if I am wrong, but is not part of the court action to determine whether or not APCP is, in fact, an explosive? I could be waaaaay off base here, but even with the passing of S 724, I would like to think that the argument as to whether or not APCP is an explosive would remain a valid argument for the courts to decide. And, as a dozen authoritative chemists/physicists would testify, APCP in the composition that we use, is obviously a propellant and NOT an explosive by any stretch of the imagination. As to the other options, I would not care to comment, but I would like to think (and I could be completely incorrect) that the courts would still be prepared to consider the aforementioned question.

In any event, I have decided to get a LEUP, as difficult as it is for me to do so, in order that I may pursue me avocation to its fullest extent.

Murray

M Lampert

No. They are unrelated.

Reply to