Re: *Unmanned* Lunar Laser-Reflectors, Soil/Rock Samples, Etc...

It is no wonder that Republicans are against science.
On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 03:04:37 GMT, Dave Grayvis

What about when they keep the shiney side out?
BTW - this is cross posted all over the place. If people keep replying to all groups, we'll have another Brad like series of posts on our group. Phil
Too late...
Daniel Joseph Min is all over it.

Philip Stein wrote:

I think min is so far gone he's beyond the therapeutic effects of foil.

However, a hundred or so layers of plastic wrap (wrapped tightly around his head) might help.
Malcontent wrote:

Probably not, I don't think he has any vital organs in his head.
Mario Perdue wrote:

Maybe he could be packed in a tin, like Prince Albert or Charlie Tuna.
That would certainly make Me feel better.
Philip Stein wrote:

Brad is just a wannabe kook next to Min. ;)
John Bowles wrote:

Well that would depend on which Brad you speak of. Around these parts we have to contend with Brad Jesness. THE net kook of the century. A little google action will inspire shock-n-awe.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 07:08:23 -0700, "Starlord"
Apollo 11: 22 kg Apollo 12: 34 kg Apollo 14: 43 kg Apollo 15: 77 kg Apollo 16: 95 kg Apollo 17: 111 kg ------ 382 kg          Where did the rest come from?
Darren J Longhorn wrote:

Area 51!
:)
On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 07:08:23 -0700, "Starlord"

Ya, but can they really reflect the Eureka Death Ray, and if so, how could it target anything besides Eureka?
FDR wrote:

I am a republican. They are hardly 'against' science, just the lunatic junk science like things that cannot even be done with a mouse, violating analytical procedure to hype results, you know, the usual liberal tools.
plonk...
Right, watch out for those liberal scientist! What a putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sorry, your sentence structure is not possible.
You see you used the term liberal in the present day tense, which has no bases in reality. They believe that the laws of thermal dynamics can be repealed, and feeling good will somehow right all evils.
Scientists develop postulates and theorems, are actively pursuing truth in a subject matter.
Therefore there cannot be a liberal scientist.