Re: *Unmanned* Lunar Laser-Reflectors, Soil/Rock Samples, Etc...

August 1971: amateurs used 2.3GHz recieving stations of their own

> construction to monitor direct transmissions from the Apollo 15 Command > Service Module as it circled the moon. > > > Dip Stick > > Republicans Retain Majority Of *BOTH* Houses Of Congress! > No thanks to people like you.....

It is no wonder that Republicans are against science.

Reply to
FDR

What about when they keep the shiney side out?

BTW - this is cross posted all over the place. If people keep replying to all groups, we'll have another Brad like series of posts on our group. Phil

Reply to
Philip Stein

Too late...

Daniel Joseph Min is all over it.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Apollo 11: 22 kg Apollo 12: 34 kg Apollo 14: 43 kg Apollo 15: 77 kg Apollo 16: 95 kg Apollo 17: 111 kg ------ 382 kg Where did the rest come from?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Ya, but can they really reflect the Eureka Death Ray, and if so, how could it target anything besides Eureka?

Reply to
Alan Jones

I think min is so far gone he's beyond the therapeutic effects of foil.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Area 51!

:)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

However, a hundred or so layers of plastic wrap (wrapped tightly around his head) might help.

Reply to
Malcontent

head) might help.

Probably not, I don't think he has any vital organs in his head.

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Brad is just a wannabe kook next to Min. ;)

Reply to
John Bowles

Maybe he could be packed in a tin, like Prince Albert or Charlie Tuna.

That would certainly make Me feel better.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I am a republican. They are hardly 'against' science, just the lunatic junk science like things that cannot even be done with a mouse, violating analytical procedure to hype results, you know, the usual liberal tools.

plonk...

Reply to
Techie

Well that would depend on which Brad you speak of. Around these parts we have to contend with Brad Jesness. THE net kook of the century. A little google action will inspire shock-n-awe.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Right, watch out for those liberal scientist! What a putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Tanya

I sorry, your sentence structure is not possible.

You see you used the term liberal in the present day tense, which has no bases in reality. They believe that the laws of thermal dynamics can be repealed, and feeling good will somehow right all evils.

Scientists develop postulates and theorems, are actively pursuing truth in a subject matter.

Therefore there cannot be a liberal scientist.

Tanya wrote:

Reply to
Techie